Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy New Year?


I know it's already February, but I got a late start on the blog-thing. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, I always say. And if you do beat 'em...don't leave any fingerprints behind!

I figured it was time to jump on the "blogging" band-wagon, and start e-journaling everything that's been on my mind since birth. But just for today (Tuesday, February 5th) I'll just wish everyone a great "fat tuesday" or as the commercial masses say "Mardi Gras!"

This is the last day to party for most devout Catholics, since tomorrow is "Ash Wednesday" and the first day of "Lent." TG I'm not such a devout Catholics anymore...too much conflict there...however I do consider myself a good Christian and do unto others before they do unto me...(just kidding). I try to treat everyone as if they were my long lost friend, with love and kindness. It doesn't cost anything to smile at someone, no matter what kind of day you're having. A smile or even a hug could make the difference in someone's day...you just never know! TTFN

No comments: